Last Updated on October 17, 2022 by Javon Barrows
What are the best bagless industrial vacuums?
Industrial vacuum cleaners are a completely different world than regular vacuums used by most people to carry out cleaning the house one Saturday morning.
Before buying the best commercial vacuum cleaner on the market you should think a lot, it is an important decision that affects your business and your portfolio if you do not choose it correctly, to cover that vacuum during the last weeks I have tried a lot of special vacuum cleaners for industries, companies, and individuals who need this product that saves us so many hours of work and gives such an excellent image to the customer.
If you want to know more about which industrial vacuum is the best this year, don’t miss this buying guide that I have written for you.
SaleBestseller No. 1
Sanitaire, SL4410A Commercial Vacuum
Sanitaire, SL4410A Professional Bagless Upright Commercial Vacuum with…
- Commercial-rated, light-duty machines designed to provide the clean you need. Simplified. Streamlined. Built for your…
- Removeable dirt cup holds 1 quart of dirt and debris and lowers your cost of ownership by eliminating the need for…
- 13-inch cleaning path and 5 height adjustment settings allows this unit to tackle various types of carpet.
- Clean multiple surfaces on and above the floor with on-board tools like crevice tool, combination dusting…
- Commercial, 30-foot power cord to reduce the need to switch plugs as often, and provides a potential cleaning area of 4,…
SaleBestseller No. 2
Bissell BigGreen Commercial Vacuum Cleaner
Bissell BigGreen Commercial PowerForce Bagged Lightweight, Upright,…
- 13″ Cleaning Path Width, Lightweight – 12 lbs
- Includes a crevice tool, combination dusting brush/upholstery tool & Extension wand; Attachments store in the back of vacuum
- 5 Position height adjustment
- 10 Amp motor with 30′ Cord
- 3 Stage Filtration system
SaleBestseller No. 3
Hoover Commercial TaskVac Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Hoover Commercial TaskVac Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner…
- Can extend over large areas and rooms with its extra-long 50′ power cord
- Uses a steel rear axle and handle bail
- EZ-Empty dirt cup can retain large amounts of dust and dirt and cuts down costs
- On/off switch is placed at the foot of the unit for easy and simple power control
- Ideal for hospitality and business services, as it is built with durability in mind
SaleBestseller No. 4
Oreck – U2000RB-1 Commercial Vacuum Cleaner
Oreck – U2000RB-1 Commercial, Professional Upright Vacuum Cleaner, U2000RB1
- Requires Self-Assembly
- Automatic floor adjustment enables the vacuum to move between carpets and hard surfaces without changes to manual settings
- Helping Hand handle has received Ease-of-Use Commendation from Arthritis Foundation; on/off switch is located in…
- Powerful, high-speed, balanced brush roll with double helix brushes whirls at 6,500 RPM and moves debris toward the…
- The vacuum has a 12″ cleaning path; cogged V-belt resists slippage; circuit breaker helps protect against clogs and jams….
SaleBestseller No. 5
Prolux 2.0 Lightweight Vacuum Cleaner
Prolux 2.0 Lightweight Corded Bagless Backpack Vacuum Cleaner for…
- Whether you are a professional cleaner or taking care of your home, cleaning in the ½ the time with a powerful 9-pound…
- CLEANING RE INVENTED – When Prolux Engineers invented the world’s 1st bagless backpack vacuum it took them 3 years,…
- PROLUX TECHNOLOGY – 40% more power than leading brands, new lightweight materials and high-end straps ensure cleaning…
- DEPENDABLE – Motor bypass technology protects motor from any chance of over-heating and quality construction…
- 5 YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY – With decades of cleaning innovation, The U.S.A. based Prolux Engineer Team has designed and…
SaleBestseller No. 6
Sanitaire Tradition Wide Track Upright Commercial Vacuum
Sanitaire Tradition Wide Track Upright Commercial Vacuum, SC899G
- Wide Area Cleaning – Increase productivity with a 16″ wide cleaning path.
- Extended Life Motor – Commercial-grade performance from a seven amp, 840-watt motor producing 145 CFM.
- Built to Last – Durable construction includes a chrome hood for tough environments.
- High Capacity Shake Out – Clean with less downtime with a large capacity 18 qt. shake out bag.
- Productivity – A 50-foot cord allows for less downtime and quick, efficient cleaning.
SaleBestseller No. 7
Hoover Commercial CH53010 Vacuum
Hoover Commercial CH53010 TaskVac Bagless Lightweight Upright Vacuum,…
- No bags to buy or change
- Fingertip on/off switch
- Manual 5-position height adjustment
- 35-Foot, 3-wire high visibility cord
SaleBestseller No. 8
Prolux 2.0 Backpack Vacuum
Prolux 2.0 Lightweight Commercial Bagless Backpack Vacuum with Heavy Duty…
- REVOLUTIONIZING THE VACUUM CLEANER INDUSTRY – The Prolux 2.0 Bagless Backpack Vacuum is the world’s very first…
- POWERFUL & LIGHTWEIGHT – This high-quality bagless vacuum cleaner is 40% more powerful and 30% lighter than standard…
- VIRTUALLY MAINTENANCE FREE – This revolutionary Bagless Backpack Vacuum comes with a self-cleaning filter and a washable…
- INCREDIBLY USER FRIENDLY – Your feedback is important to us! We’ve dedicated endless hours to extensive lab testing to…
- SAY GOODBYE TO DUST – The Prolux 2.0 Bagless Backpack Vacuum Cleaner is designed with a “vortex chamber” which…
SaleBestseller No. 9
Sanitaire SC679 Vacuum
Sanitaire SC679 Tradition Upright Vacuum
- 18-quart, shakeout bag holds more to prevent frequent disposal
- 30′ cord offers extended reach to clean larger rooms
- Lightweight design allows easy maneuverability
- Durable construction holds up in tough environments
- Perfect for day-to-day cleanings
SaleBestseller No. 10
Vacmaster Pro 8 gallon
Vacmaster Pro 8 gallon Certified Hepa Filtration Wet/Dry Vac
- 8 Gallon* Crush Proof Polypropylene Tank
- Certified HEPA System (99. 97% efficient on . 3 microns)
- 2-Stage Industrial Motor
- Waterlift: 78 Inch
- CFM 125 @ 2-1/2 In. Orifice.
Tips for buying an industrial vacuum cleaner
- The type of vacuum you need: There is a wide variety of both wet and dry vacuum cleaners, some specialize in the collection of hazardous materials such as asbestos, and it is also always good to keep the environment in mind when choosing your vacuum cleaner.
- Work area: You must take into account where you are going to use these vacuum cleaners, the available space, if they are usually small areas a large and heavy commercial vacuum cleaner, will not be of much help, but without large spaces, you cannot choose a small vacuum cleaner to which you The battery lasts little because you would not have enough time to clean the premises or company.
- Vacuum style: Maybe you want to use a broom-type vacuum cleaner, or you prefer one that hangs from the man, it is crucial when choosing because that will make your work much more comfortable depending on the area in which you clean.
- The type of product you are going to vacuum: There are specialized vacuum cleaners for oil or water spills, to clean wood shavings or metal elements such as screws, it is essential to choose the correct vacuum cleaner to vacuum all the debris that you can leave without damaging it and cause you additional expense.
- Construction: Devices of this type are characterized by being more robust than conventional vacuum cleaners, since they are designed for more intensive use and to vacuum all types of surfaces and materials. The best professional vacuum cleaners can be made of plastic or have a stainless steel reservoir. Look for a durable model that will withstand harsh environments.
- Wet and dry: Models capable of wet and dry vacuuming can tackle a wide variety of jobs. That is, you can aspirate liquids without worrying that your device will be damaged. When choosing the best industrial vacuum cleaner on the market, check if it can pick up wet and dry or only dry materials.
- Tank capacity: Since these devices are designed for continuous use, they must have a much larger tank than conventional ones. To make sure you get the ideal model, you can make a comparison between the vacuum cleaners you are reviewing to see which one will retain more dirt before emptying it.
- Cable length: When deciding which professional vacuum cleaner to buy, you should consider if you are going to clean a large space, since if so, the device must have a long cable. Otherwise, you will have to unplug the cord each time to clean different parts of a space.
- Suction power: While it is true that these devices have excellent control, it does not mean that they have more incredible suction. Therefore, if you do not know how to choose your industrial model, we recommend that you choose the one that has excellent suction power, since the more potent the suction, the greater the ability to remove dirt, dust, and other debris from different surfaces. More suction also allows it to collect larger debris.