What is the best bagless industrial vacuum?
The industrial vacuum cleaners are a completely different world than standard vacuums used by most people to clean the house one Saturday morning.
Before buying the best commercial vacuum cleaner on the market you should think a lot, it is an important decision that affects your business and your portfolio if you do not choose it correctly, to cover that vacuum during the last weeks I have tried a lot of special vacuum cleaners for industries, companies, and individuals who need this product that saves us so many hours of work and gives such an excellent image to the customer.
If you want to know more about which industrial vacuum is the best this year, don’t miss this buying guide that I have written for you.
Best-selling brands of industrial vacuum cleaners
Bosch industrial vacuum cleaner
Both in the home and the industry – and everything in between – Bosch vacuum cleaners guarantee quality. The German brand, founded in 1886, has distinguished itself by combining durability, cost, and power in the right way. For decades, its engineers have developed the best-applied technology for the benefit of its end users: people like you or me.
Bosch also stands out for its extensive catalogue with vacuum cleaners for every occasion, including industrial ones for the most demanding uses. Even under these conditions, the energy consumption is within the European standard and is considered low—quality for you and consideration for the planet.
Bricodepot industrial vacuum cleaner
Although of French origin, this company of stores and warehouses of household products has reached Romania, Portugal, and, yes, Spain. BricoDepot emerged in 1993, but it was a decade later that it opened its first Spanish branch, in Viana, Logroño.
In these sites, you can find vacuum cleaners of the highest quality and at an affordable price. Among them are the industrial vacuum cleaners offered by Brico Depot, exemplary in terms of performance and value for money.
Electrolux industrial vacuum
It started in 1912 with the Lux I. It is now an international brand that sells more than 60 million products annually. In the field of vacuum cleaners – its specialty – Electrolux is a leader in quality and development. Their catalogue of bagged, broom, bagless, and industrial vacuum cleaners and their many accessories, keep this company at the top.
This firm, initially established in Stockholm, has maintained, for decades, an excellent quality standard. Therefore, it is not surprising that their line of vacuum cleaners is among the most resistant and sturdy. This is especially noticeable in its models designed for intensive use.
Tips for buying an industrial vacuum cleaner
- The type of vacuum you need: There is a wide variety for both wet and dry vacuum cleaners, some specialize in the collection of hazardous materials such as asbestos, and it is also always good to keep the environment in mind when choosing your vacuum cleaner.
- Work area: You must take into account where you are going to use these vacuum cleaners, the available space, if they are usually small areas a large and heavy commercial vacuum cleaner, will not be of much help, but without they are large spaces you cannot choose a small vacuum cleaner to which you The battery lasts little because you would not have enough time to clean the premises or company.
- Vacuum style: You may want to use a broom type vacuum cleaner, or you prefer one that hangs on the man, it is essential when choosing because that will make your work much more comfortable depending on the area in which you clean.
- The type of product you are going to vacuum: There are specialized vacuum cleaners for oil or water spills, to clean wood shavings or metal elements such as screws, it is essential to choose the correct vacuum cleaner to suck up all the debris that you can leave without damaging it and cause you additional expense.
- Construction: Devices of this type are characterized by being more robust than conventional vacuum cleaners, since they are designed for more intensive use and to vacuum all types of surfaces and materials. The best professional vacuum cleaners can be made of plastic or have a stainless steel tank. Look for a durable model that will withstand harsh environments.
- Wet and dry: Models capable of wet and dry vacuuming can tackle a wide variety of jobs. That is, you can aspirate liquids without worrying that your device will be damaged. When choosing the best industrial vacuum cleaner on the market, check if it can pick up wet and dry materials or only dry ones.
- Tank capacity: Since these devices are designed for continuous use, they must have a much larger tank than conventional ones. To make sure you get the ideal model, you can compare the vacuum cleaners you are reviewing to see which one will retain more dirt before emptying it.
- Cable length: When deciding which professional vacuum cleaner to buy, you should take into account if you are going to clean an ample space, since if so, the device must have a long cable. Otherwise, you will have to unplug the cord each time to clean different parts of a space.
- Suction Power: While it is true that these devices have excellent power, it does not mean that they have higher suction. Therefore, if you do not know how to choose your industrial model, we recommend that you select the one with excellent suction power. The stronger the suction, the higher the ability to remove dirt, dust, and other debris from different surfaces. More suction also allows it to collect larger debris.
What is an industrial vacuum cleaner?
Manufacturers use labels to differentiate their products according to the target audience. Thus, the design models with more excellent or less resistance and durability adjust them according to what is necessary to offer quality products at a reasonable price. There are, on the one hand, domestic models and, on the other, industrial models. Indeed, an industrial vacuum cleaner can be used at home, although it is likely that it is “overqualified” for such work, and it is not worth the expense that it could represent.
The fundamental difference between a conventional vacuum cleaner and an industrial one is that the second, from its conception, is designed to have more exceptional durability, power, and performance. This is even before you turn it on – it shows in the materials.
Are these industrial vacuum cleaners for cleaning water? Are they vacuum cleaners?
There is usually quite a bit of confusion here, so I’ll try to make that clear. That a vacuum cleaner is industrial does not necessarily mean that it can suck liquids, although many do. A couple of the ones I review here can vacuum both wet and dry – the Kärcher 1.629-800.0 vacuum and the Klarstein IVC-30. However, the fact that they can suck up damp debris, and even liquids, is different than that they are designed to clean water or oil. They can do it but in moderate amounts. Few vacuum cleaners can absorb litres and litres of water. In short: they do serve to clean water but in reasonable quantities.
What is usually the price of an industrial vacuum cleaner?
As expected, it is higher than that of household vacuum cleaners. However, prices often vary. Some models cost from 70 euros and others that reach 220 euros. The intermediate point is around 100 or 150 euros. Is it worth the investment?
Which industrial vacuum cleaner for carpentry do you recommend?
A vacuum cleaner intended for use in a carpentry shop must be sturdy and robust. Also, ideally, it has the option of connecting to power tools. Well, the Bosch Professional GAS 20L vacuum cleaner meets all those requirements. Its collection bag will retain the dust and wood residues that you need, while its 3-meter hose will give you the mobility you need to work in the best way.
Which industrial backpack vacuum cleaner do you recommend?
It’s hard to choose, but I consider the Numatic RSV130-11 to be one of the best options. It is robust and has a long enough cable (12 meters) to give you the mobility you require. It uses stainless steel tubing, and despite its robust design, it is not too heavy. Carrying it on your back is comfortable thanks to its ergonomic shape and the padded and soft textured straps.
Which industrial laundry vacuum cleaner do you recommend?
If you are looking for a car wash vacuum, the best option is undoubtedly the Klastein IVC-30. It has a blower function and a power regulator, but what makes it ideal for a laundry room is that it has a stainless steel tank, which guarantees its durability, no matter what you vacuum. And its double engine will give you a performance to match any requirement.
What are industrial vacuum cleaners?
They are machines or devices that facilitate hygiene in large, persistent, and waste-producing areas, such as factories, garages, workshops, etc. They outperform domestic ones, thanks to their high storage range and power.
These appliances are considered significant because they allow you to carry out cleaning activities quietly. It is not necessary to worry about the area to be vacuumed. They are designed to operate in wet and dry spaces, working effectively in various cases.
Its use will always be higher, thanks to its robustness and capital benefits. It is capable of attracting large amounts of dust, glass debris, and humidity, among others.
How much money should I spend on my industrial vacuum cleaner?
Choosing a product of this type can be tricky since there is a wide variety of brands and models. You should not forget that the prices of the most recommended vacuum cleaners are very different from each other; choose the one that best suits them your cleaning needs.
- Cheaper industrial vacuum cleaners (less than € 120) – If you decide to buy a model in this category, remember that you must do it with caution since they are not always of good quality. Reading the opinions about the model that interests you can help you decide whether it is worth it.
- Best quality industrial vacuum cleaners (more than € 120) – If you are looking for the best quality-price vacuum cleaner, you will surely find it. They are models that perform in harsh cleaning environments and have positive reviews from buyers.
Types of industrial vacuum cleaners
These devices are presented in various models. When the situation warrants it, it can be modified to a specific shape for the particular application. Next, we will name the most common:
- Commercial vacuum cleaners: these are made mostly of durable materials, such as plastic or thick steel. They can be found in large distribution chains and are ideal for very occasional or hobby use.
- Professional wet and dry vacuum cleaners are suitable for the simultaneous extraction of dust, solids, and liquids. They are made of plastic and steel. They have excellent resistance. It is constituted as an ideal tool for cleaning companies and as a piece of permanent equipment in car washes.
- Single-phase compact vacuum cleaners: they are mighty, built-in painted steel or steel, during use the noise they emit is minimal. It can be used in any industrial sector, from the recovery of fine dust particles to the suction of heavy solids.
- Single-phase heavy industrial vacuum cleaners: these are machines that have a capacity of 50 to 100 litres. They are distinguished from others for their dimensions and the robust structure they offer, being suitable for heavy-duty applications.
- Industrial vacuum cleaners with three-phase wheels: it is the industrial vacuum cleaner par excellence. It is reliable, capable, and robust; it has turbines ranging from 2.2 to 5.5 kW. Among its main characteristics, it has significant surface filters, and it has 50 or 100-liter containers. It can be used as a central vacuum unit in small centralized systems. It can be said that the real strength of this type of industrial vacuum cleaner is undoubtedly its reliability.
- Three-phase industrial vacuum cleaners: they have enormous power (turbines of up to 25 kW). These can transport powders and solids with many characteristics, even tens or hundreds of meters, and later discharge them through hoppers or separators.
- High vacuum cleaners: they are irreplaceable in the heavy industry since they suck up granular powders or dispersed solids during the production process, they are most used in cement factories, steel plants, mines, and other heavy industries. They are ideal in saving time. They are designed with a central objective of the recovery of large quantities of bulky and abundant materials.
- Vacuum cleaners for oil and chips: They are machines widely used in the mechanical, automotive, and plastics industries. They can quickly recover large amounts of oil mixed with metal or plastic shavings directly from the cutting machine tanks.
- Industrial compressed air vacuum cleaners are especially recommended for shipyards and applications onboard ships or oil platforms, where pneumatic supplies are preferable to electric. This vacuum cleaner guarantees excellent performance and the possibility of working continuously, even 24 hours a day.
- Industrial vacuum cleaners with ATEX certification: they are machines built to work in areas of risk of explosion, the European Directive 94/9 / CE defines this.
- Vacuum cleaners for the continuous recovery of waste and scrap are distinguished from the rest by their cylindrical shape. These machines are built to have a large volume of a private collection. They are mainly used for the continuous recovery of waste and production scraps in packaging lines or textile machinery. This vacuum cleaner is composed of a side-channel turbine, placed in the lower part of the cylinder, above it is a protection grid. In contrast, the remaining portion of the bottle is covered by a bag filter made of filter material.
Advantages of industrial vacuum cleaners
Industrial vacuum cleaners, like all household appliances, are created to alleviate our work, save time when carrying out cleaning activities, and perform more precise and efficient action. Next, we will name its advantages:
- High suction and dust power
- Large capacity
- Ideal for factories or industries
- Ability to aspirate both solids and liquids
There are many advantages that an industrial vacuum cleaner has. The important thing is to give it the appropriate use in the right spaces so that its operation is the most optimal.
Bagless or bagged industrial vacuum cleaners?
When buying one of these devices, you have to consider the method by which it eliminates waste and the waste it collects. There are two main classes in which they can be differentiated: bagless and bagged vacuum cleaners.
These two types of vacuum cleaners work similarly, referring to their ability to absorb dirt. Both types typically come with assorted accessories and extensions that will make cleaning hard-to-reach places much more comfortable.
However, the disposal method for each vacuum cleaner class has many implications beyond how the dirt is to be disposed of. Each has its benefits.
Benefits of bag vacuum cleaners
These appliances have been around for a long time. Generally, each bag is adapted to your model of the vacuum cleaner. It is effortless to remove and replace it with another once it is full. Here are its advantages:
- Provides a hygienic option – Bagged vacuums are very clean. There are many reasons, not just because the waste and dirt are emptied into a closed bag. Thanks to technological advances over the years, these devices have helped keep dust, debris, and possible allergens inside the container. It is not only during the process that the vacuum cleaner is in operation but also when the bag is removed from the same for its elimination.
- Recommended for allergy sufferers: it is 100% recommended for people who suffer from allergies. The kit works as a filter and is very useful in trapping dust, debris, debris, and other contaminants inside the container.
- Hepa Filtration: these filters are used to help many of the allergens hidden in your business or your home. These filters are recommended for everyone, but especially for those who suffer from frequent allergies.
- Less maintenance: these vacuum cleaners require less maintenance than bagless ones. Since the bag can contain up to a kilo of waste, it is unnecessary to change it as often.
Benefits of bagless vacuum cleaners
These devices are a novelty that has recently entered the world of vacuum cleaners. It is possible because people found them more comfortable to use, clean, and maintain. Here are its advantages:
- Low Costs – They are less expensive to use and maintain than a bagged vacuum. The tank that accumulates dirt and debris can be emptied over and over again, it is a machine that lasts a lifetime.
- It is easily identified when leaving: due to its transparent tanks, it is easy to check whether the vacuum needs to be emptied. In turn, you can check if the vacuum cleaner is working as well as required.
- It has an eco-friendly option: With a bagless model, you don’t have to dispose of anything extra and dust and dirt. This type of vacuum cleaner allows you to empty the tank in the appropriate recycling container for said waste.
- Offers a popular option: It is a more popular option among customers. It is directly related to the fact that it is unnecessary to buy bags when using this device continually. If you accidentally aspirate something valuable, you can easily open the deposit and retrieve your object. It is effortless.
How does an industrial vacuum cleaner work?
Industrial vacuum cleaners are very functional instruments, and the first thing that comes to mind is that they suck. That is, it draws the air in. We will detail its operation below:
- The first thing the motor does is move a fan that blows air out. In this way, a vacuum is generated, which causes outside air to enter through the tube to fill it.
- The different levels of pressure make the air go through the cells towards the vacuum cleaner’s body to fill the vacuum. In other words, the device sucks and draws the dust inside.
- This air that is sucked through the bag, while the dirt is trapped.
- Clean air passes through the fan.
- Lastly, the sky is blown out.
What requirements should an industrial vacuum cleaner meet?
Every industrial vacuum cleaner should be useful for cleaning large areas, being more efficient, productive, and saving considerable time in continuous activities. Next, we will name the requirements you must have:
- The first thing to do is to guarantee the user’s safety and the tool that works together with the vacuum cleaner. This standard is achieved thanks to Ensuring excellent visibility and guaranteeing air purity.
- Obtain better resistance from the machine: this is where dust extraction comes in, where the vast majority of power tools are cooled by the air sucked inside. If dust is dust in the air, the sky is quickly sucked in by the power tool, staying indoors, scraping insulation and bearing, and causing overheating.
- Advance work through the automatic cleaning of the filter (reduced breaks), reservoirs dust (no need to interrupt your job to clean it ), and keeping the temperature fixed.
What should I take into account before buying an industrial vacuum cleaner?
To obtain the appropriate industrial vacuum cleaner that adapts to each application’s immediate needs, it is necessary to take into account main aspects that indicate which is the ideal one for each use:
- Power: it is an essential aspect since the vacuum cleaner’s ability will be a determining factor for the quality of work that will be done with it. Before choosing, you must determine the use that you will give to the vacuum cleaner so that you have the certainty that it is the ideal for the work you will carry out.
- The Filter: the filter material is a determining factor in a vacuum cleaner, it must be of higher quality so that it catches the smallest particles and prevents them from returning to the environment, with the air that the vacuum cleaner expels.
- The Tank: they are generally made of stainless steel, which provides durability, even when in contact with moisture, they also come in resistant plastics. They tend to have a large capacity and are designed to suck up large amounts of dirt, such as dust, glass residues, and wood dust.
How to choose the best industrial vacuum cleaner
We can say that an industrial vacuum cleaner is a cleaning equipment that should not be lacking in most places where it is necessary to clean large areas, it has a high work capacity, due to its powerful motors in which it is manufactured.
To choose the best industrial vacuum cleaner, you must take into account its versatility, which varies according to the model, that they can work wet and dry, that allow collecting not only dust and dirt but also liquids that may spill, to Each of these functionalities has a filter that adapts to each task to be carried out.
It is necessary to take into account that the vacuum cleaner to choose is capable of performing more demanding jobs, that it is stable, made of high-quality materials to be used in large work areas. It should be equipped on durable wheels that will facilitate transportation on uneven surfaces.
Likewise, the handle will also influence the comfort of its use. The hose should be of large diameter and elasticity. The length of the suction hose is a critical aspect to consider. It should be long enough to reach more distant places and make working with it as comfortable as possible.
It is essential to bear in mind that for each user, there is a model that is going to be adjusted to the working mechanism and manages to cover the cleaning needs that they may have. Therefore, it is recommended that before choosing any vacuum cleaner, it is vital to be clear about all the appropriate specifications to perform each job and obtain the desired results optimally.
What type of vacuum cleaners are you looking for?
- Best Industrial Vacuums
- Best Steam Cleaner
- Best Window Cleaning Vacuum Cleaner
- Best Carpet Vacuum
- Best Vacuum Robots
- Best Vacuum Cleaner
- Best Broom Vacuums
- Best Corded Broom Vacuums
- Best Cordless Broom Vacuums
- Best 2-in-1 Broom Vacuums
- Best Philips Handheld Vacuums
- Best Nilfisk Hand Vacuums
- Best Floor Mops
- Best Ash Vacuum Cleaner
- Best Bagless Industrial Vacuums
- Best Bagless Vacuum Cleaners
- Best Steam Mops
- Best Handheld Vacuums
- Best Cordless Vacuums
- Best Quiet Vacuums
- Best Stick Vacuums
Best brands of industrial vacuum cleaner
If you are looking for information on the best brands, look no further, here are the best by far:
- Klarstein – So that you equip your home with the best, this brand manufactures a wide variety of household appliances for all tastes, with state-of-the-art technology and excellent quality. Its various devices have good reviews.
- Bissell – With a long history of support, this brand makes a wide range of vacuum cleaners with excellent quality. Any of the devices that you choose will be very useful to keep your personal spaces always clean.
- Kärcher – German brand with decades in the market for top industrial vacuum cleaners. It offers cleaning devices with features for all tastes; Furthermore, the quality of its models is undeniable.
- Bosch – It is one of the best reviews over the years, thanks to the fact that it manufactures a wide variety of products for different areas with the best possible quality. It has perfect devices for you to choose the one that suits you best.
Where to buy the best industrial vacuum cleaner
If you look online where to buy your professional vacuum cleaner you will find a large number of sites, but perhaps they are not the most recommended and safe; That is why we want to suggest the best available online stores:
- Amazon Industrial Vacuum Cleaner- Do not doubt that Amazon should be your first choice since it has an incredible amount and variety of products available to you. Additionally, its shipping system is one of the best today. Here you will find the best ranking of industrial vacuum cleaners on the market, the best brands, and of course, the best value for money.
- El Corte Ingles professional vacuum cleaners- This department store chain has a tasty variety of products such as fashion accessories, electronics, household items, and video games. You may find the odd model available for this product in stock.
- Carrefour industrial vacuum cleaner- This is another of the stores where you are going to get this product available, they have a tasty variety. However, you should know that their availability usually varies according to the season.
If you make sure to choose an excellent device, it will serve you for years, both in professional jobs and also in the smallest tasks. This cleaning device certainly makes cleaning less tedious and on a larger scale. The time saved in cleaning can be used in other activities. There are many reasons to decide on the best product on the market.