What is the best handheld vacuum?
Handheld vacuum cleaners can go where conventional vacuum cleaners can’t, from scooping up breadcrumbs between sofa cushions to cleaning dirt under car seats.
Having the best handheld vacuum cleaner is useful at all times, especially if we have pets or children, but there is such a wide range of possibilities that it is sometimes difficult to choose.
Thus, we have prepared this comparison with our opinion on some of the best models of manual vacuum cleaner currently on the market.
- Lithium Ion for long battery life and outstanding performance; Always ready holds a charge for upto 18 months
- Long life, Lightweight, and no memory effect.Suction Power 15.2 AW; Dustbowl Capacity: 20.6 ounces
- Smart Charge Technology uses upto 50 percent less energy,air Watts: 15.2 Watts, Voltage: 16V MAX
- Cyclonic action helps to keep the filter clean and power strong, translucent bagless dirt bowl easy to see dirt and...
- Rotating slim nozzle for a variety of applications, removable, washable bowl and filters for thorough cleaning
- Buy Bissell, save pets; Bissell will donate 5 dollars for each pet hair eraser Li Ion purchase, upon activation
- Remove more embedded dirt and pet hair with a motorized brush tool and lithium ion battery
- 14V lithium ion battery for lithium powered cleaning; Dirt cup capacity: 0.7 Litres
- Large, easy to empty dirt bin to help get rid of pet hair easily. Triple level filtration to help improve cleaning...
- Set of specialized pet tools includes: Motorized brush tool, upholstery tool, and crevice tool
- Dustbowl capacity 31.8 ounces; Lithium technology provides strong suction and extended run time, 1.5 AH
- Increased bowl capacity, washable bowl and filter
- Crevice tool for hard to reach areas and brush for upholstery
- Wide mouth design for large debris and cyclonic action helps keep the filter clean and suction strong
- Lightweight and portable design. 10 hrs, Power Rating : 10.8
- Dustbowl capacity 10.99 ounces; Designed for quick plus easy cordless cleaning
- Ideal for quick clean ups and spills
- Lightweight + portable design makes this easy to use
- Included wall mountable charger allows for 1 step charging and storage
- The translucent, bagless dirt bowl makes it easy to see the dirt level and is easy to empty
- CORDLESS & PORTABLE: This hand held vacuum is cord-free and hassle-free which gives you more convenience to your...
- DEEP CLEANING: This small vacuum cleaner cordless can help you to do all-around cleaning with powerful motor and long...
- PROFESSIONAL ATTACHMENTS: This handheld cordless vacuum is equipped with 2 different attachments to better meet your...
- LED LIGHT DESIGN: This vacuum handheld features a bright LED Light which is helpful for the dark cleaning and corner...
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT: If you have any question or problem about Vaclife rechargeable hand held vacuum cordless, please...
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save...
- Cordless Power. Lithium-ion battery provides up to 12 minutes of cordless cleaning power for quick clean ups almost...
- On-the-Go Cleaning. Compact enough to store, clean and charge in your car or office.
- Included. 2-in-1 Crevice Tool & Dusting Brush store store together with hand vacuum on one stand, so they're always...
- USB Charger. Charging is convenient and versatile with the standard charger and included USB charging cable.
- Dust cup capacity 0.08 quarts; Unbelievable suction delivered by a high speed, brushless motor
- Ultra lightweight and balanced hand vacuum at just 1.4 pounds for maneuverability and easy cleaning
- Tapered nozzle for easy pickup of large debris and fine dust
- Zero in on tight spaces and car cleaning with the duster crevice tool and use the multi surface tool for upholstery,...
- Ion charging dock for quick access, fast charging and convenient accessory storage. Cleaning path width-3.6 inch
- Dustbowl capacity 12.5 ounces; Lightweight yet powerful, easy to charge and easy to clean
- Lithium technology allows for strong suction
- Translucent, Bagless dirt bowl
- Includes a crevice tool and upholstery brush.Wall mount charger and base
- Suction Power:16 AW
- 【Powerful Suction】- This cordless hand vacuum utilizes a super strong motor with powerful suction, more helpful in...
- 【Lightweight & Deep Cleaning without Blind Corner】- The car vacuum cleaner high power cordless, equipped with 3...
- 【Durable in Use】- The handheld vacuum cordless is equiped with HEPA filters and innovative wraps, which are washable...
- 【Long Lasting Cordless Use】- Long Lasting Battery - The battery vacuum cleaner takes 3 -4 hours to fully charge, and...
- 【Service】 You can get a full refund or a replacement & superb customer service under your normal use. We stand 100%...
- Upto 4 X more suction power than our leading hand vacuum. The charging time is 5 hours
- Extra long crevice tool clean hard to reach areas with less effort
- Upto 90 percent More Run time vs. Our Leading Hand Vacuum
- One touch easy empty empty without touching the dirt
- 2 Speeds Power boost mode for more power at touch of a button
Tips for choosing the best handheld vacuum cleaner
To reach a correct conclusion about which is the best vacuum cleaner on the market, you must consider specific characteristics that will induce you to find the ideal one. We will detail it below:
- Autonomy and charging time is essential, the time it can be in operation, without the need to recharge it, also look at the time it takes to charge the battery.
- If the battery is Lithium-Ion, it is perfect because they achieve higher energy densities and have almost no memory effect. They can be set without being discharged, and their useful life is not reduced.
- The vacuum cleaner’s weight should be light, as a cumbersome handheld vacuum cleaner will tire your hand prematurely.
- If it is cyclonic without a bag much better, the suction power is much greater than that of bagged vacuum cleaners.
- The type of filter, choose Hepa, these filters very well microparticles such as mites and animal dander, preventing unpleasant allergies.
- The capacity of the tank, since they are designed for occasional cleaning, its power does not exceed one liter. Most have the option of emptying the tank comfortably at the push of a button.
- Value for money, the vacuum cleaner to choose must correspond according to its price with the necessary functionality and quality, as long as it adapts to the requirements you have, and meets the expectations of use.
- Try to buy a quality product that gives you cool features. A prestigious brand is generally a guarantee of success. Check that all its elements have the expected quality.
- Look at the types of materials on which you are going to vacuum, for example. You are interested in cleaning over liquids, and you should check that the vacuum cleaner you choose has this function.
Advantages of manual vacuum cleaners
When we look for devices that help us clean both the home and our car or other spaces, we think of something light and easy to handle, handheld vacuum cleaners are ideal for making our lives easier. Next, we will list its main advantages:
- Ease of handling: due to their design and low weight, they are easy to handle. They weigh about 1.5 kilograms.
- Maneuverability: thanks to its size, it allows us to reach places with limited access, a reason that makes life easier in some cases.
- Size: this facilitates us not only cleaning tasks but also storing the device.
- Versatility: they have different accessories, allowing different cleaning types of surfaces. Some can suck up solids and liquids.
Handheld Vacuum Buying Guide
What are handheld vacuum cleaners?
They are exciting products that are used to perform specific particular tasks. They are used as a complement to other cleaning devices. They are handy for cleaning the car, the kitchen table, shelves, in general, it reaches those places that are difficult to access.
In the market, we can find models that use batteries, and with cables, they have a specific power.
With these devices, you can clean every corner of your home and also your car. Keeping your house clean and tidy will no longer be a cause for concern; with the hand vacuum, you will achieve a deep cleaning in a short time.
We can say that these devices are small, unlike the traditional ones, with them you can reach those problematic corners, behind the furniture or the most miniature slots in the seats of your car.
These appliances have enough suction power to clean the most hidden dirt in the most difficult to reach places. Many models are capable of aspirating liquids, which turns out to be a relevant aspect to consider.
How to use a handheld vacuum
Using a handheld vacuum is super simple. The first thing you should do is charge the device enough if it does not have a cable so that you can finish the cleaning calmly. You should focus the vacuum cleaner nozzle over the place where all the dirt is located and do it at a short distance at the time of cleaning.
After using the vacuum cleaner for a long time, it is recommended that you turn it off for a couple of minutes to prevent it from overheating. It should be noted that, if with the nozzle that comes with the vacuum cleaner, you do not reach the most difficult points, choose to use one of its accessories. Also, you can use its brushes to better clean chairs, armchairs, and curtains.
Who Invented Handheld Vacuums?
FTherefirst had to be much less practical and much more rudimentary variants. Patents were swarming from one place to another for the handheld vacuum to exist, and the competition was causing inventors to rush to finish their prototypes and patent them. But most were expensive and large devices, difficult to handle and move from one place to another. The handheld vacuum seemed far from emerging.
Amid that context, in 1907, James Murray Spangler took an old fan motor and attached it to a soapbox. This is considered to be the first portable electric vacuum cleaner. It is not strictly handheld, but it was the closest thing back then, and I think Spangler can be called the inventor of the handheld vacuum cleaner. In 1908, after improving that prototype, Spangler patented the design and started his own company. Then he allied himself with another fundamental in the history of vacuum cleaners: William Hoover. But what happened next is another story.
Ergonomics in a manual vacuum cleaner
The vacuum cleaner must have an ergonomic design; it will be critical so that its use is comfortable and easy. In this way, you can get the most out of this device. Likewise, the weight is something to value since you can use it without a problem and you will not get tired, cleaning being more productive. If the on/off button is on the handle, it is much better than you can turn the vacuum cleaner on and off with the same hand that you are holding it with.
Finally, the handle makes sure it is comfortable; this is advantageous; it is best that it has a rounded shape where the hand adopts a natural posture at the time of vacuuming.
How do you clean manual vacuum cleaners?
If you want your handheld vacuum to last longer, you need to keep it clean. Wash the accessories every time you use them, and then you should dry them very well. Empty the tank when necessary. He usually does it near the garbage, so it is more comfortable.
The tanks are generally easily accessible for easier maintenance. Once you access the tank and have it clean, take the opportunity to clean the filter. You can do it with water and a little soap if you wish. After it is clean and dry, put it in place. After you finish cleaning your vacuum cleaner, you recommend that you put it on the charge to use it next time. So it will be ready to use the moment you need it. This way, you will not get angry because she is not prepared to work.
Cleaning our work instruments is essential to preserve our devices for many years and keep them in good condition.
Which handheld vacuum cleaner is better corded or cordless?
When you are looking for handheld vacuum cleaners, you will find two types with cord and cordless. Corded are less popular because they are less practical in some ways. For example, they should always be plugged in, and it will limit your free movement, even the cable can get tangled in some furniture and throw or spill something. The advantage is that it will never be downloaded.
A cordless handheld vacuum will always be more comfortable, and you can take it anywhere. You don’t have to be on the lookout for a plug, not for the cord’s length, or for it to get stuck somewhere. Many can be connected to the car cigarette lighter. Always keep in mind that if the battery dies, you will have to wait for it to charge for several hours.
Where to buy the best manual vacuum cleaner
This device can be found in local stores, shopping centers, and online sites, this time we will name you some virtual alternatives to acquire the best handheld vacuum cleaner, which has nothing to envy to direct purchase, and offers you the comfort of being in anywhere and with just one click to make the purchase, these are the options:
- Handheld vacuum cleaner at Amazon: here you can find a wide variety of this product, with affordable prices, where offers and discounts are always the order of the day, where service is excellent, and their deliveries are direct and punctual, it has recognized and prestigious brands, where quality will always guarantee a right choice.
- The hand vacuum cleaner in Carrefour: it has different models and designs of well-known brands in the market, their prices vary and can be adapted to any budget, the catalog is complete, and you can choose between different manufacturers, the service is personalized, and it has immediate deliveries, just as you demand.
- Handheld vacuum cleaner at Corte Ingles: in this section, you will have the opportunity to choose between several brands and different prices, where quality speaks for itself, and prices are accessible and adapted to your needs.
What type of vacuum cleaners are you looking for?
- Best Floor Mops
- Best Ash Vacuum Cleaner
- Best Bagless Industrial Vacuums
- Best Bagless Vacuum Cleaners
- Best Steam Mops
- Best Handheld Vacuums
- Best Cordless Vacuums
- Best Quiet Vacuums
- Best Stick Vacuums
Handheld vacuum cleaners are becoming more and more common in homes, either for internal cleaning of the same and for cleaning our car. They are compatible with other types of vacuum cleaners because they perform different kinds of tasks. They will help you get to those places where it is not so easy to access. They will also contribute to your car’s general cleaning, and the most pleasant thing is that you can do it yourself.
The market offers you endless models and brands. You have to decide according to the vital functions, which is the one that best suits you and your budget. Without a doubt, these devices will make cleaning your spaces much more comfortable, which will create extra time to do other types of activities. Overall, they are an excellent option for you.